A little girl honours her dad and all the fun they have together in this sweet companion to In My Heart.
Our spunky heroine loves spending time with her dad. They ride bikes and swim in the pool! They can imagine exciting adventures, or just lounge around on a hot day. Being with her dad makes her feel safe and comforted, strong and powerful. She can confront the neighbour’s dog and get thrown up in the air!
And when she gets too scared, or too angry, nothing calms her down better than a big hug from dad. This addition to the bestselling Growing Hearts series will make an appealing gift for Father’s Day.
Jo Witek is an author, journalist, and screenwriter. This is her first book published in English. She lives in France.
Also available in this series
- All My Treasures: A Book of Joy
- Brave as Can Be: A Book of Courage
- Hello in There! A Big Sister’s Book of Waiting
- In My Heart: A book about feelings
- In My Room: A book of creativity and imagination
- My Little Gifts: A book of sharing
- With My Daddy: A book of love and family
Hard cover (Picture book)
Age range 2+