Every family with young kids will relate to this story about growing up and exploring the world. Perfect for 2-4 year olds, it features lively and engaging illustrations featuring Indigenous kids and a terrific read-aloud text.
- Look see, look at me.
- I’m so much bigger now I’m three.
- I can run, I can jump, I can skip, I can bump…
Here’s a delightful celebration of outback family life in an Aboriginal community. Leonie Norrington and Dee Huxley visited three northern communities, Wugularr, Barunga and Manyalalluk, to workshop words and drawings for this book.
With its exuberant rhyming text and wonderful illustrations, Look See, Look at Me perfectly captures a child’s everyday life and will be wonderful for sharing with your toddler over and over again.
- Honour Book, 2011 Children’s Book Council of Australia Book of the Year – Early Childhood
- Notable Book, 2011 Children’s Book Council of Australia Book of the Year – Picture Book
- Shortlisted in the Speech Pathology Book of the Year Awards 2010 (Young Children)
- Shortlisted, 2011 Speech Pathology Australia’s Book of the Year, Indigenous Children