Yarning and story-telling are beautiful ways of learning an important part of First Nations Culture.
These cards contain 60 fun questions designed to spark conversations and dialogue. They also contain 5 special Aboriginal Learning Provocation Cards.
Perfect for use in yarning circles, the classroom, or home.
Some examples are:
- Do you connect more with the ocean or the desert?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- If you had a time machine where would you go and why?
- If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
- If you could have an unlimited supply of one food, what would it be?
- What do you think would be the most difficult job in the world?
Examples of learning provocation
- What is your favourite type of art?
- Do you enjoy creating art?
- Card pack includes 25 cards.
- Card size is 7.5cm x 10.5cm and all are printed on 300gsm gloss laminate for durability.
- Each pack is presented in a cupboard box.
- Proudly printed by Indigiprint. Designed by Mirii Designs.