No refund on this item: Was: $21.25
Reduced by 20% – Now $17.00
Thrive! A Survival Guide for Today’s Educator is a ground-breaking masterpiece!
It will help professionals to develop a fresh enlightened perspective and attitude toward their lives and toward their noble but sometimes discouraging profession. Every educator (grades PK-12) should pause and reflect upon the urgently needed questions considerations and words of great wisdom contained in this book. It will help the readers to cut-to-the-core of what is really important in their lives and in their perceptions about being professional educators. It can be read privately or worked-through together with colleagues.
Progressing through this book will provide educators with powerful support and guidance as they experience its activities and suggestions. Each section addresses a different critical issue that confronts today’s educators. Use this book for:
- Personal inspiration and rejuvenation of any educator
- New educator induction training and orientation
- An educator-to-educator mentoring program
- Educator support groups
- Educator book clubs
- A supporting text for a graduate course in education
- On-going faculty professional development seminars and meetings
Author: Ronald Miles PhD