Yarning and story-telling are beautiful ways of learning an important part of First Nations Culture.
These cards contain 60 thought-provoking questions across 20 cards designed to spark interesting conversations and dialogue with your teenagers. Each question is simple but has the potential to start deeper conversations around that topic – you can choose to keep the conversation light, or you may choose to delve deeper to explore your teen’s answers.
They also contain 10 special Affirmation Cards to help build up your teen and encourage positive thinking and confidence.
Use as ice-breakers, in group time, or any time when you have five minutes spare.
Perfect for use in yarning circles, the classroom, or home.
Some examples are:
- Describe yourself in five words?
- What are you passionate about?
- Are you a morning or a night owl?
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What is the best gift you have ever given or been given?
Examples affirmation cards
- I am on a journey
- I approach life with an open heart and an open mind
- Card pack includes 30 cards.
- Card size is 7.5cm x 10.5cm and all are printed on 300gsm gloss laminate for durability.
- Each pack is presented in a cupboard box.
- Proudly printed by Indigiprint. Designed by Mirii Designs.