In her room, one little girl can be anything she wants to be and go anywhere she wishes to go, all with the power of her imagination (and paper, markers, and crayons, of course!). She can go on safari or sail the seven seas. She can be a doctor, teacher, or high-powered businesswoman. The sky’s the limit! And when the day is over, she can become a little girl again, safe in her room. Like the classic Where the Wild Things Are, this latest addition to the Growing Hearts series celebrates imagination as a means to try on different identities and work through difficult emotions, all while having fun. The Growing Hearts series celebrates the milestones of a toddler’s emotional development, from conquering fears and expressing feelings to welcoming a new sibling.
In my room, I can go anywhere I want to go and be anything I want to be. All I need is paper, crayons, chalk….. and my imagination!
A tribute to the power and importance of imaginative play.
Also available in this series
- All My Treasures: A Book of Joy
- Brave as Can Be: A Book of Courage
- Hello in There! A Big Sister’s Book of Waiting
- In My Heart: A book about feelings
- In My Room: A book of creativity and imagination
- My Little Gifts: A book of sharing
- With My Daddy: A book of love and family
Hard cover (Picture book)
Age range 2+