Sunshine Coast Services
Our Sunshine Coast site, based in Nambour, offers a range of professional supports and services to address homelessness and domestic violence in the community.
We offer a broad range of accommodation and services that can assist people to transition to secure and affordable accommodation in the community, so they can rebuild their lives with the supports that they may require.
- A purpose-built domestic and family violence shelter "Peggy's Place" for single women and women with children escaping gendered violence (six units).
- Units for single women, families and parents who have overnight contact with their children.
- Generalist homelessness accommodation for families.
- Units specifically modified for people with a disability who are homeless.
- A homelessness early intervention program, KEIHS (Keys to Early Intervention in Homelessness Service) operates in partnership with other providers in hubs located in Deception Bay, Caboolture, Maroochydore, Nambour, Gympie and Caloundra.
28 Price Street, Nambour, QLD 4560; Office Hours: 9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Phone: (07) 5441 3837; Fax: (07) 5441 7727
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HELPLINES
Women's Line 1800 811 811; 24 hours / 7 days
Men's Line 1800 600 636; 9am to midnight / 7 days