Kyabra NDIS Services
Support Worker Services
Kyabra is able to provide one-to-one support with an experienced, friendly Support Worker to assist with:
- Daily personal activities: showering/bathing, grooming, toileting, mobility, assistance with preparing meals, shopping and bill paying.
- Household tasks: domestic cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, unaccompanied shopping, bill paying and banking
- Social and Community Participation: support to access and link into community based activities that build skills and independence.
- Individual life skills development and training: develop specific skills in personal care, household tasks and life skills.
If your plan includes Support Coordination, a Kyabra Support Coordinator can help you strengthen your ability to implement and manage the supports and services in your plan. This may include:
- Finding providers that meet your goals.
- Help you find appropriate community, employment and accommodation options.
- Help to manage your NDIS budget.
NDIS Participants have four choices around how to manage the funding in their NDIS Plan:
- Self managed.
- NDIA managed.
- Plan managed.
- A combination of these options.
A Kyabra Plan Manager will :
- Manage supplier payments.
- Liaise with NDIA on your behalf for NDIS funding and payments.
- Help to monitor your NDIS plan spending.